Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter Storm 2010 Day 2

/
Yesterday was another day spent slipping and sliding around Bentonville and Bella Vista searching for news and feature photos related to Winter Storm 2010. First off I shot a mailman delivering the mail in the snow. Cliche, but what snow-related photo isn't? The best part was getting the shot in the bag only 10 minutes into my day.

/
Then a cliche scenic photo including a human element...

/
Then the cliche old man shoveling snow photo...

/
After that I hit the slopes, or the golf course turned sledding Mecca in Bella Vista. Another repeat, but more good photos.

/

/
This kid turned up in most of my shots. He was the most fearless one on the hill, therefore he ended up in my viewfinder the most.

/

/
Hopefully this is the last storm of the season. I'm sick of snow, sleds, four-wheel drive, shoveling and sweeping the slushy, sandy, melted mess out of my garage every time I come home. I'm ready for 60 degrees and sunshine...and daylight savings time.

2 comments:

NISHAM ABDULMANAF said...

lovly clicks

Marc F. Henning said...

thanks Nisham. enjoyed looking through your blog as well. UAE looks like a very interesting and "colorful" place to work.