Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cotton Bowl Coverage


Here's me at Texas Stadium in Dallas covering Missouri's practice for the 2008 AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic. Wow huh? Whatever.


Here's the media ticket I got for the Dallas Mavericks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA game at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. $125 for an NBA ticket. Wow huh? We sat in the "Platinum Club" seating area that had its own concierge and waitstaff. Unfortunately had to leave the game early (third period) because Alex had to file a story about Darren McFadden's step-mother supposedly getting a free car and it might break some NCAA rule, yada, yada, yada. Thank god for the hospitality room back at the Omni with its free drinks (yeah). What's cool is we get to go back to the Amerian Airlines Center on Saturday for the Dallas Stars vs. St. Louis Blues NHL game. Woo Hoo! More $8 beers, with fisticuffs this time. Doesn't life seem backwards sometimes

2 comments:

Z-Man said...

You Rock!
While cleaning the office today I found my ticket stub from my visit to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza on 12/27/01, last time I covered the CB.
Also when I was at Texas Stadium I went to the Star on the 50 for my "Fan" photo.

Mark Buffalo said...

Why did you let the hogs lose? ha ha