Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Wrap Up

/
A look back at some of my favorite images from the last three days of the NCAA 2009 Outdoor Track and Field Championships at John McDonnell Field in Fayetteville. I had a great time over the four day meet. It was hard work. Lots of hustle, lots of sweat and lots of sunscreen. Of course the comradery shared with all of my fellow photographers at the meet made it worth the while.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/
If you weren't already aware, Texas A&M's men and women swept the meet's team competition.

I still can't wait for football season to start.

2 comments:

Z-Man said...

Great Job! Now you know why I always bogart the outdoor track events.

Michael said...

Really cool stuff. Love the two hurdle photos packaged together. So is Arkansas' track dominance over?