Monday, July 30, 2007

In Case You Missed It


These shots are from a pair of American Legion baseball games I shot this weekend. They're nothing special but they're certainly better than the fifth photo not pictured here that ran with the tournament story. Why oh why does this always happen? The lead photo in this series basically summed up the lead and headline in the story. Instead they ran the shot that had absolutely nothing to say about the lead gamer. GRRRR!




So I'm sharing these photo with you now just because........there, now I feel better.

3 comments:

Ken said...

That is the #1 reason that I blog; to give life to photos that my editor thinks don't deserve to live.

Wes Putt said...

on the plus side... we're running that last shot of the lindsey closer in friday's paper.

Marc F. Henning said...

you mean the photo that ran on the web and not in the paper? that photo?