Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lazy Summer Days


Shot this feature right out of the gate today of a girl relaxin' while fishin' at Lake Atalanta in Rogers with her family. I love it when unique features present themselves as early in the day as this one did. Summertime feature hunts can be brutal. You can only come back with so many pool or other water-related shots before editors start issuing "water feature" moratoriums for the photo staff. At least my photo from today didn't have the kid actually in the water. Unlike the photo below from last week which oozes summertime cliche feature photo. What can I say, I'm shameless.


Only 36 days til football season starts.

2 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robbie Hammer said...

36 days until football........Don't remind me.