Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Search Is Over


Former Atlanta Falcons/Louisville Cardinals coach Bobby Petrino was introduced at 10:30 p.m. last night as Arkansas' new football coach. The announcement ended two weeks of ups and downs for everyone tied to Razorback sports following Houston Nutt's resignation/heist on Nov. 26. Petrino will make an estimated $2.85 million as the head football Hog. He left an annual salary of $4 million with the Falcons, so it's obvious he really missed coaching in the college ranks. I just hope he sticks around long enough to take the Hogs into the BCS.


Judging how he did get the "Hog Call" right, things might be looking up for the Razorbacks. Personally I hope there aren't any more hiring/firing/resignation press conferences again for a long time.


Look at the animals I have to work with at these things. They're a bunch of photo heathens.

3 comments:

Mark Buffalo said...

I thought I saw your head on TV last night! Nice shots

Andy Shupe said...

Tony is up past his bed time, I can tell.

Robbie Hammer said...

Everybody sems really excited to be there..