Friday, October 12, 2007

Game 5: Arkansas 34, Tenn-Chattanooga 15


What goes up must come down I guess. Certainly didn't shoot as well as I did last weekend (this game post is a week late) of course Arkansas played really sloppy. REALLY Sloppy. Instead of blowing out Tenn-Chattanooga like they did North Texas, the Hogs were only up by eight points at halftime. So anyway here are some photos from War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock. Six hours of driving for a handful of decent photos.







The Hogs face Auburn tomorrow. If they play the Tigers like they did the Mocks it's gonna be all over before halftime. By "it" I mean the rest of Arkansas' season.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

well you better bring your "A" game!! don't let your fans down like the Hogs

Mark Buffalo said...

I'll second what Melissa says. It was great visiting with you last week. You are a great photographer. Hope you are enjoying the 400!

I had some decent stuff from the game last week and put it on my sportsshooter gallery.

Mark