Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Arkansas 85, North Dakota 73

/
What's wrong with this picture? Besides the fact that Bud Walton Arena is virtually devoid of people. That's right, there are women playing basketball in my photo. Weird huh? After six years of shooting Arkansas athletics this is my FIRST-EVER Razorback women's game. They're not much of a draw. Probably a total of 200 people in the 19,200 seat arena. To be fair there was inclement weather forecasted for the evening. Maybe that's what kept the other 19,000 people away.

3 comments:

Mark Buffalo said...

So, the Red-White game doesn't count? doesn't Hawgs Illustrated cover the ladies too?

Ha ha.

Marc F. Henning said...

I consider the Red-White game to be a scrimmage. This was the first official game I have covered and I actually shot it so I could get some shots of two of the players we're doing a feature on in HI. So I guess the answer to your question is Yes and Yes. :)

Mark Buffalo said...

you are still the man...at least that is what Paul Boyd said!