Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas From The Henning Family

/
For those of you that didn't get one mailed to you, consider this your 2008 Christmas card from The Henning Family. Looks like the card was a hit this year. Everyone seems to love it. Although I did catch a bit of grief from a select few who were concerned about Juno's willingness to participate in the photo shoot. I assure you she wasn't harmed physically in any way. However it may take her a few months to recover from the emotional scars.

I wish all of you a wonderful and safe holiday season.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Oh my, that's fantastic! Great Christmas card. I'm filled with the holiday spirit now.

Mark Buffalo said...

I want to be on the mailing list next year! Merry Christmas and take care. Holler if you need anything from down my way!

Mark