Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winner

/
I picked up a second place feature/single nod in the NPPA's National Monthly Clip contest for May with this photo I shot of an elementary school's field trip to the historic Rocky Branch School House near Rogers. This is the first clip I've ever placed in the national contest. I've come close several times. Regional clips winners can be easy if you've got a good shot. But the national contest is a much tougher pool of great images. Second place out of a pool of 33 award winning regional photos. Certainly gave me a boost for the day.

6 comments:

Ben Chrisman said...

awesome marc! proud of ya man.

Bryon Houlgrave said...

Way to go, Marc! That's awesome, and that's a great image.

Michael said...

Congrats Marc. Don't you just love how much faster results come back now?

Andy Shupe said...

Great shot; well-deserving.

ivester said...

Fantastic, Marc! Congrats!

Neemah said...

Congratulations! I had to break out my abacus to make sure she was correct.