Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Football

/
I took time off from my vacation today to shoot the Razorbacks' first day of spring football practice. Does that sound as odd to you as it does to me? Who takes time off from their vacation? Me, I guess. If your vacation consists of doing home improvement for a week, painting in my case, then taking a couple of hours away from the brush to shoot football is definitely time off.

/
Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett passes the ball.

/
Arkansas wide receiver Joe Adams catches the ball.

/
Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino shouts at players.

/
Arkansas tailback Knile Davis throws a stiff arm during drills.

I'll be taking another day off from my vacation tomorrow to shoot the second day of practice as well. This is all about getting art for the next issue of Hawgs Illustrated. We're putting the magazine to bed this week and need to get art from spring practice in the issue. Unfortunately the start of spring football coincided with my week off. Oh well. Just the other day I was saying how I couldn't wait for football season to get here again. Guess I should be careful what I wish for huh?

No comments: