Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ozark Komen Race for the Cure

/
I crawled out of bed early this morning to cover the 11th annual Ozark Komen Race for the Cure in Rogers. I am not usually a morning person, but this was worth it. More than 18,000 people turned out Saturday to support the battle against breast cancer. Each one of these people had a dog in the fight. There were women who had been recently diagnosed, there were survivors and there were family and friends there to either support their loved ones or to carry their memory on. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

2 comments:

kygrlnar said...

Marc, Fabulous photos from Saturday! You captured the feel of the day because your pictures brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for being there and thank you for sharing your photos. Bonnie

Marc F. Henning said...

Bonnie, I'm so glad you enjoyed my photos. Thank you for your wonderful comment and thank you for visiting my blog. You're welcome to come back anytime. :)