Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Wizard of Oz

/
I followed a troupe of fifth-graders around Rogers yesterday as they took their production of The Wizard of Oz on the road. This is the fourth year teacher Amy Smallwood has produced the musical play. Talk about a great feature opportunity. All of the costumes were hand made by Smallwood's mother. I loved it. Here are a couple of my favorites.

/

/

/

/

/
Once I started shooting the assignment I quickly realized it presented the perfect opportunity for an audio slideshow. I broke off from the group at lunch to run to the office and grab an audio recorder. I haven't produced my own Soundslides project in at least a year, so it took me a while to get it knocked out. You can check it out at BTL.

1 comment:

ivester said...

Dude, I LOVE this set of photos. I really like the one on the bus and the portraits are wonderful.