Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Divine Intervention


Had to go on the good ole wild art hunt today for 1A. After cruising Rogers for about an hour with not much luck I actually broke down and asked the Photo Gods for a little help (to be honest I was begging). Minutes later I passed by the former El Ranchito grocery near downtown and found two Hispanic gentlemen repainting the store's exterior to its new name, La Mora Market. This was one of the last frames I shot before heading back to the bureau. I'm so glad I didn't have to resort to the skate park or some other desperation shot. Thanks Photo Gods!

4 comments:

Michelle Hedegard said...

I used to work near said building. We would always refer to the store as the "Rank Heeto" because of the awkward split in the sign between the "c" and the "h".

Nice photo!

moorewillphoto said...

I dig this. Good layers.

Ben Chrisman said...

nice frame marc!

Andy Shupe said...

Don't you love the news cruise?