Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hogs Win Big


Arkansas put a 78-58 beat down on SEC rival Mississippi State last night at Bud Walton Arena. I really didn't think the Hogs had it in em. Boy was I wrong. I picked a good night to try a remote camera at the back of the basket. The photo of Weems dunking above off an assist from Patrick Beverley ran five columns on the front of sports today. It was a huge photo and a huge win for the Razorbacks.


Patrick Beverley fights for a loose ball. Pat has really come on strong for the Hogs lately with assists in double figures in four of his last five games.


Gary Ervin got to stick it to his former school and teammates. Ervin just about got into a brawl at last year's game against the Bulldogs at Bud Walton. None of that happened last night.


Guess who was proud of his Razorbacks last night? Pelphrey actual had some moments where he beamed with pride in his players. Has this team has turned the corner? We'll see.

4 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

Good stuff. They certainly looked good and were in a must-win situation. Now the season gets interesting. Had they lost, it was going to be really dull.

Mark Buffalo said...

Marc, you are a photo genius! You got to shoot a great game and I went to shoot Van Halen in NLR last night. It was loud and fun.

Marc F. Henning said...

how much shooting time did they give you? the standard three songs and you're gone?

Mark Buffalo said...

First three songs but I'm also reviewing the concert -- something I've never done in all my writing but at least I got to see the entire concert and get beer poured on my back!

I had a helluva time. My wife, on the other hand, did not!