Monday, November 12, 2007

Arkansas Basketball Portraits


Here are those Arkansas baseketball media day portraits I mentioned before. The above photo of Patrick Beverley also ran in the recent issue along with Darian Townes' portrait below. The rest of these portraits have been spread out of the last several issues. There are a couple more I'd like to show but they haven't been published yet, so I'll post them later. Didn't do anything special with these. A light or two and an athlete. I'm pleased with them. I've got a great shot of Charles Thomas bringing on the "Manimal," but that's one of those I can't show yet.


Darian Townes


Steven Hill. I think I was standing on a chair and he was still taller than me.


Gary Ervin


Vincent Hunter

7 comments:

Ken said...

Great Lighting!

Brandon said...

I'm loving the rawness and coldness of the concrete in the tunnels of Bud Walton, man. Great lighting.

Robbie Hammer said...

Nice stuff Marc.

Unknown said...

Nice stuff as usual....I think that's Vincent Hunter on the bottom photo.

Marc F. Henning said...

Oh Man...I mean, I knew that. You'd think being the photographer for Hawgs Illustrated I'd know the player's names. To be honest, looking at him I know it's Vincent Hunter, I just typed Michael Washington. Duh! You know, it's kinda like looking at your wife and calling her an ex-girlfriend's name. Except calling Vincent Hunter Michael Washington won't get you killed.

p.s. I made the correction

Andy Shupe said...

What would be worse is calling your wife Vincent Hunter.

Unknown said...

True!