Monday, November 26, 2007

Test Shots


The Arkansas media circus gathered at the Broyles Complex in Fayetteville tonight for Houston Nutt's much-anticipated resignation as the Razorbacks' football coach. I snapped a few funpix of the local photo hooligans in attendance for the scrum while checking my exposure. Amelia Phillips and Dan Hale (a.k.a. Mr. and Mrs. Hale) and Andy Shupe were there.


Shupe, again, with Beth Hall. She hates having her photo taken. She told me that several times. (Hi Beth!)


Waiting for Nutt. (Hi Beth!)


Dan throws some metal. Metal rules you know.

4 comments:

Z-Man said...

What a rag-tag bunch of ruffians.

Marc F. Henning said...

I'm telling ya. The Hales work as a team you know. They're ruthless. Amelia even throws elbows. Where you man?

Mark Buffalo said...

Sounds like you all were having fun. HDN should have that much fun!

Mark

Andy Shupe said...

Again, is my forehead really THAT freakin' big? I should sell ad space.