Friday, November 16, 2007

Game 10: Arkansas 13, Tennessee 34


Saturday's game in Knoxville was a disaster for the Hogs and myself, to some extent. I was using a loaner Nikon D2H from NPS on my 400mm and the thing was completely unreliable. Most of my frames were soft. Here are a few that were usable. The lead is of course with my RELIABLE Canon 1D and 70-200. I wish I could say I enjoyed my trip to Knoxville more, but when the gear ain't working right I could be at Hooters girls touch football game and still be pissed. OK, that's a bit extreme, but I'd still be pouting. Just a tiny bit.



So Z-Man and I both had the shot above of Michael Smith's dive for a touchdown. Thanks to the bunk D2H I was using this frame was a bit soft, too soft for HI's doubletruck. So I gave the doubletruck to Zac and his frame from this play. There, you happy Zac. I said it. Your's was better. (;





I joked about it on Nathan's blog earlier this week, but I still believe Smokey IX was booing coach Nutt from across the field.

No comments: