Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hawgs Illustrated: Vol. 17, Issue 3


Haven't had anything good to post to the blog as of late so here's the lastest cover of Hawgs. Wow! I'm actually looking forward to shooting baseball. Not February baseball though. Nothing worse than freezing your ass off at an early season baseball game. I like baseball, just not early-season college baseball when it's freezing and late summer Legion ball when it's 99-degrees outside. I guess you could call me a fair weather baseball shooter..and that's fine with me.

2 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

Just know that when you see me huddled in a blanket in the snow shooting a baseball game I am totally fired up. I'll trade you all the rest of my basketball games for the baseball you don't want. Love it. Must have been dropped on my head.

Marc F. Henning said...

nah, you're just insane. :-)