Sunday, February 17, 2008

Off Track


Arkansas' Track team got beat at their own game Saturday at the Tyson Invitational in Fayetteville. The Razorbacks' DMR team took third place behind Texas' team, which set an American and collegiate record in the race.


On a side note. Shooting indoor track is a pain in the ass. I'll admit track is hands down my weakest sport to shoot. Throw the competition indoors and it's really difficult. The available light is terrible so you have to use strobes, which adds to the difficulty when you're dealing with the recycling times. Yeah, I know (Z-Man) Wah!

4 comments:

Andy Shupe said...

Funny, I wrote, under the header "on track," how much I dig track on my blog...

Marc F. Henning said...

i'm the yin to your yang i guess. :-)

Z-Man said...

Sniff, sniff... What's that smell?
Oh, it's wuss!
So ya' have to put up a light or two. Could be worse, if it were an outdoor meet you would have been in the rain and cold all day and night.

Lady Robin M said...

I like watching track events....it's the only sport left where men still show off their legs...