Saturday, March 1, 2008

Arkansas 78, No. 14 Vanderbilt 73


More photos from Arkansas' big win. Beverley was beside himself after the buzzer sounded.


Vincent Hunter is fouled while jumping for a rebound.


Darian Townes jams a dunk after finding an open lane to the basket.


John Pelphrey continued his love affair with the SEC's officiating crews.


Patrick Beverley picks up a foul while fighting for a loose ball.


Sonny Weems and Patrick Beverley feed off the UA student section after their win over Vandy.

4 comments:

Mark Buffalo said...

Nice shots from the game. I really love the fun pix!

I shot HS baseball and basketball today. You gotta love those state tourneys!

mark

ivester said...

So, I decided to get in on this blog thing. And as soon as I do, we STILL have the same photo.

-jason

Michael said...

Love those last two shots. Great stuff.

Laƫtitia said...

Hello Marc,

The last picture is really a good shot. The player's face gives lots of impact and energy to that picture. I really enjoyed discovering your work.

Excuse my english if you see some mistakes in my words because I'm a francophone ...

Laƫtitia.