Friday, March 14, 2008

SEC Tournament: Hogs 81, Vandy 75


Arkansas moved on in the Southeastern Conference Tournament today with a win over Vandy, their second time to beat the Commodores in two weeks. All that really means to me is I won't be going home now until at least Sunday.


The Hogs play Tennessee tomorrow in the tournament's semi-final. If they win that one I won't be home til Monday. Then I get to pack up again and hop on a plane to wherever USA on Tuesday or Wednesday for Arkansas' appearance in the NCAA Tournament. Don't know where that location is as of yet. The term March Madness is beginning to make a lot of sense to me now.

4 comments:

Mark Buffalo said...

You looked real bored on TV today. I'd love to take your place!

Mark Buffalo said...

maybe I'd rather not be there since the storm hit the dome tonight

Melissa said...

hope you and ryan are safe.

Marc F. Henning said...

We're both fine. I was back at the hotel when the tornado hit the Georgia Dome. I didn't know what had happened until Paul, our sports desk editor, called me and asked if I was O.K. A weird night. Ryan is still at the dome waiting on word for the fate of the Kentucky/Georgia game. He's O.K. too.