Monday, April 28, 2008

Sahar Prom Portraits 2008


Sahar attended her senior prom Saturday at Bentonville High School. I was working that night shooting Arkansas' annual Red vs. White game. So to make up for it I took Sahar and her prom date, Christian, out for a portrait session here in Bella Vista.






This was the last shot we did before we lost all of the light. Christian's parents, Jay and Jane, accompanied Alona and myself on the shoot and made great assistants. Thanks guys!

Now I still have to do some more senior portraits of Sahar before she graduates on May 24.

3 comments:

Mark Buffalo said...

Marc,
Those photos are awesome. You all have some great spots to shoot portraits up there.
Mark

ivester said...

Portraits look great, Marc.

Bryon Houlgrave said...

I agree that these are great. I especially like the last one of them jumping in the air. Great stuff.