Saturday, May 10, 2008

There's No Place Like Home


I had to start early today, like 8:45 a.m., shooting the University of Arkansas' graduation. After that I had a kid's event that was postponed by lightning five minutes after I got there. Then it was on to a Razorbacks baseball game that was also delayed by rain, no big deal. So I get my work done and I'm on my way home at the end of an eight hour day and there is a tornado warning in Benton County, which is where I live. Great. So I have to cover the damage that was done by a small twister in Bentonville. It's now 9:30 p.m. and I'm finally headed home. Man I need a beer.

(Update: 10:00 p.m.)
Guess who else's tornado photos made it onto national web headlines? In your face Z-Man! :-)



2 comments:

Ben Chrisman said...

great frame mark! you are shooting so well. i could go over every blog post with tons of applause. you are rocking it my friend.

Unknown said...

saw your photo on CNN on Sunday morning... good work