Monday, June 25, 2007

From The Vault: Sahar's Prom


Here are a few portraits of my daughter, Sahar, from her junior prom in May. I'm posting these photos for two reasons. One, because she's a beautiful young woman and I'm proud of her. Two, because this is the beginning of a new weekly posting I'm going to do on Monday's called "From The Vault." It will be a random feature of photos from the past. They might be from the current past or the far off distant past, like childhood stuff. Who knows. Just check back each Monday. The vault is overflowing with photos to share.


These portraits were shot on a fishing dock at Lake Windsor in Bella Vista at sunset. They're pretty straight forward as far as lighting and composition goes (one softbox supported by a human lightstand). Sahar loves them. She's posted them on her Friendster page, her My Space page, mailed them to friends back in the Philippines and handed them out at school. She refers to the top photo as her fashion model picture. We're going to be shooting her senior portraits sometime soon. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Ben Chrisman said...

pretty girl. nice frames. :-)