Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Say Hello To My Little Friend


I met this friendly feline while leaving an assignment today in Pea Ridge. He was super cool (check out the scars on his nose) and really talkative (too bad I don't speak cat). For a brief moment I considered taking him home with me (he didn't have a collar and was a bit skinny so I don't believe he has a home). Then logic kicked in and I realized I too would be homeless if I brought a stray home to my wife. Alona has grown to love Juno (sometimes she worries more about Juno's well being than I do), but she isn't much of an animal person. I personally could see myself with at least two dogs and a cat. One dog is too many for her, but I'm working on it. I think she'll come around some day. In the meantime I wish my new furry friend all the luck and hope he's got someone caring for him. Take care scrappy little fella.

2 comments:

Wes Putt said...

that thing looks evil.

Ben Chrisman said...

pretty cute, i think. i love those cats.