Thursday, July 5, 2007

With Rockets Red Glare


So I'm 30 minutes late posting this and it is now the Fifth of July, I wanted to be patriotic anyway. This was my only fireworks display shoot this Fourth of July. I'm happy with it. It was one of those shots you see when you're leaving and you think you've already got your shot "in the bag." I had already broken down my gear (tripod and lightstand) when I passed this couple standing in the street with their bikes watching the fireworks. I knew immediately that this shot would trump what I already had, so I took the time (reluctantly) to setup my gear again and get the shot quickly. And here it is. Happy Fourth!

I posted a couple more fireworks shots on TMN's Behind-The-Lens blog. Check them out:
www.nwablogs.com/photogs

1 comment:

Robbie Hammer said...

Nice stuff Marc.BTW, I finally changed my location.